- 1. Robbie Carter
- 2. Brendan Nelson
- 3. Michael McGrath
- 4. Steve Baxter
- 5. Rachel Sutton
- 6. Trudy MacDonald
- 7. Richard Sheppard
- 8. Michael Salvartsis
- 9. Michael Pascoe
- 10. Francesca Webster
- 11. Marcella Davis
- 12. Gary Bertwistle
- 13. Panel Discussion – Sydney
- 14. Panel Discussion – Sydney
- 15. Panel Discussion – Brisbane
Entrepreneur, tech investor and appeared as a “Shark” on Channel Ten’s Shank Tank Australia
Born and raised in regional Queensland, Steve Baxter left school at 15 to join the Army as a technician. At 23, Steve put his life savings of $11,000 on the line to start his first business, SE Net which was later acquired by Ozemail.
In 2001, he started PIPE Networks which was later sold to TPG for $373 million.
Steve is now an early-stage tech investor. Through his investment syndicate, TEN13 he gives investors like him access to early-stage investment opportunities.
- Building wealth through tech
- Key drivers to support and sustain the growth of Australian business
- Best business advice in today’s current economic climate