- 1. Top leadership development traits for business owners
- 2. Key business takeaways
- 3. Good news story – FullCRM the only domestic Salesforce Implementation partner to receive an industry expertise in manufacturing
- 4. Learn from the emerging business resilients
- 5. RSM 2021 Federal Budget Analysis
- 6. Good news story – Larissa Leone sells her consulting business
- 7. Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
- 8. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 9. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 10. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 11. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 12. The right resources to grow your business
- 13. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 14. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 15. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 16. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 17. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 18. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 19. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Top leadership development traits for business owners
Successful leaders are the driving force behind all of the great global businesses. Great leaders recognise the strength of their leadership is built on their ability to adapt to evolving circumstances and know how and when to seize opportunities amid a changing landscape.
As the world economy continues to become increasingly unpredictable, some of the most prominent business leaders have stood out from the crowd. This exclusive group of outstanding leaders, routinely exhibit common qualities and characteristics, enabling them to flourish during challenging times.
Assessing a culmination of qualitative and quantitative research articles, Coraggio has cherry-picked the following 11 leading superlative attributes exemplary in conveying what it takes to be an effective and therefore successful business leader in today’s ever-changing society, incorporating: decisiveness, patience, focus, confidence/courage, resilience/perseverance, integrity, innovation/creativity/inspiration, empathy/emotional intelligence, accountability/responsibility, humility, as well as being open to coachability.