- 1. Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
- 2. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 3. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 4. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 5. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 6. The right resources to grow your business
- 7. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 8. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 9. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 10. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 11. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 12. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 13. Accelerate Board Syllabus
6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
As the COVID-19 crisis continues and Australia navigates opening and or closing the economy in response to new cases, consumer behaviour is changing. We have identified six trends in consumer sentiment ad behaviours globally.
This crisis can be an opportunity for businesses to deliver comprehensive and dynamic solutions for their businesses and consumers.
Contents covered in this guide include:
- Consumers continue to expect a long-lasting impact from COVID-19
- Marginal improvement in consumer confidence yet cautious revival plan
- Consumers are shifting to online and digital solution as well as reduced contact channels to get goods and services
- Will digital shopping patterns persist?
- What drives the change in trust for some institutions?
- A call for action
Please download the PDF Document for more information.