- 1. Good news story – FullCRM the only domestic Salesforce Implementation partner to receive an industry expertise in manufacturing
- 2. Learn from the emerging business resilients
- 3. RSM 2021 Federal Budget Analysis
- 4. Good news story – Larissa Leone sells her consulting business
- 5. Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
- 6. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 7. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 8. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 9. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 10. The right resources to grow your business
- 11. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 12. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 13. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 14. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 15. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 16. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 17. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
We are excited to announce Coraggio Member, Peita Royal, Founder of Plumbaround has been nominated as a finalist for this year’s AusMumpreneur Awards.
The AusMumpreneur Awards are designed to support and acknowledge Australian mums in business, challenging the stereotypes and raising awareness regarding contributions women with young children invest to the Australian economy.
These nationally recognised awards have been running for the past 10 years. Presented by AusMumpreneur and The Women’s Business School these awards recognise the best and brightest in the Australian mumpreneur industry, acknowledging success in business, product development & innovation and customer service.
Peita has been recognised across three categories incorporating; business service, business excellence and community service, which is undoubtedly a commendable effort.