- 1. Go Team You! Ensuring the right players are on your team
- 2. How much is enough? Planning for your future retirement
- 3. Cyber Security – How to establish, prepare and mitigate cyber attacks to minimise risk
- 4. Business owners tips leading productivity and employees post COVID
- 5. The value accountants, lawyers & HR specialists add to an Advisory Board
- 6. Why purpose driven social impact matters
- 7. Ways to win in the franchising world
- 8. Top leadership development traits for business owners
- 9. Key business takeaways
- 10. Good news story – FullCRM the only domestic Salesforce Implementation partner to receive an industry expertise in manufacturing
- 11. Learn from the emerging business resilients
- 12. RSM 2021 Federal Budget Analysis
- 13. Good news story – Larissa Leone sells her consulting business
- 14. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 15. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 16. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 17. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 18. The right resources to grow your business
- 19. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 20. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 21. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 22. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 23. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 24. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 25. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Cyber Security – How to establish, prepare and mitigate cyber attacks to minimise risk
2021 has been another year which has reinforced just how much we live in a digital age. Whilst this means the cost of communicating with loved ones and work teams has become almost negligible, it also means the cost of digital, or cyber attacks have significantly escalated. This combined with the large profits of cyber crime, the wealth disparity between countries and continuing acts of cyber warfare, equates to cyber attacks are on the rise and constantly evolving.
With travelling ceasing, most businesses and services switched primarily to online operations. Those companies already online had to expand, introducing entirely new processes into their workflows. This rapid shift opened organisations up to cyber threats on a larger scale than ever before.
As a result, cyber threats are a massive hazard and with the increase in artificial intelligence (AI) and automation, cyber attacks are easier to carry out. Effective corporate cyber security is an issue many businesses are facing today and there can be a lot of risk involved not having a comprehensive strategy for protecting customers’ information. Protection has never been more critical.
Coraggio highlights how to establish, prepare and mitigate cyber attacks to minimise risk.