- 1. Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
- 2. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 3. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 4. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 5. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 6. The right resources to grow your business
- 7. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 8. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 9. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 10. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 11. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 12. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 13. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
Coraggio Sydney member, Blake Read opened Beach Burrito with his wife and business partner Emma Read in late 2006. After arriving back from USA’s West Coast with a deep knowledge and appreciation for Mexican cuisine whilst acknowledging Sydney’s then lack of Mexican food and keen thirst for an ice cold frozen margarita, the Reads decided to combine the cuisine and the culture – resulting in the birth of Beach Burrito Co.
During the pandemic Blake and Emma innovatively identified ways to stay viable until the economy turned around. Community and giving back are in Beach Burritos DNA which led them to an idea to assistant support healthcare and frontline workers whilst keeping their doors opened.