- 1. The Essential Ingredients required to Future proof your business
- 2. Enhance Business Operational Efficiencies and Leverage Business Processes
- 3. Go Team You! Ensuring the right players are on your team
- 4. How much is enough? Planning for your future retirement
- 5. Cyber Security – How to establish, prepare and mitigate cyber attacks to minimise risk
- 6. Business owners tips leading productivity and employees post COVID
- 7. The value accountants, lawyers & HR specialists add to an Advisory Board
- 8. Why purpose driven social impact matters
- 9. Ways to win in the franchising world
- 10. Top leadership development traits for business owners
- 11. Key business takeaways
- 12. Good news story – FullCRM the only domestic Salesforce Implementation partner to receive an industry expertise in manufacturing
- 13. Learn from the emerging business resilients
- 14. RSM 2021 Federal Budget Analysis
- 15. Good news story – Larissa Leone sells her consulting business
- 16. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 17. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 18. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 19. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 20. The right resources to grow your business
- 21. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 22. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 23. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 24. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 25. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 26. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 27. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Business owners tips leading productivity and employees post COVID
Business owners and employees have a shared sense of purpose and a common performance culture – they know what the company stands for, beyond shareholder value and how to get things done right.
Australian businesses of all sizes and across industries are suffering from an acute talent shortage. In fact, we are witnessing employers struggling to attract and retain skilled staff. Nationally, job vacancies in professional services are reported to be at record highs.
Employers have a duty of care to all staff which includes their mental and physical health.
Moving forward from a crisis as businesses mobilise, stabilise and return to work, a company that invests time and energy considering upcoming risks and pre-determining the right actions for each is more likely to mitigate risk and morph into strategic opportunities.
Coraggio recommends the following after-action review to collect data and insights on lessons learned from the pandemic, drive business performance and heighten employee morale. Executing these building blocks to prioritise actions to enhance business value today and build strategic resilience for tomorrow.