- 1. Why purpose driven social impact matters
- 2. Ways to win in the franchising world
- 3. Top leadership development traits for business owners
- 4. Key business takeaways
- 5. Good news story – FullCRM the only domestic Salesforce Implementation partner to receive an industry expertise in manufacturing
- 6. Learn from the emerging business resilients
- 7. RSM 2021 Federal Budget Analysis
- 8. Good news story – Larissa Leone sells her consulting business
- 9. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 10. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 11. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 12. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 13. The right resources to grow your business
- 14. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 15. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 16. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 17. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 18. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 19. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 20. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
Social connection during times of adversity in an increasingly isolated world has never been more critical. Scientific research highlights that feeling part of a safe community, with a sense of purpose and belonging are critical factors to operate as a highly effective person. Equally important is to surround yourself with like-minded people providing diverse solutions regarding personal issues and business challenges.
And this is nothing new. Most of us have used mentors longer than we realise.
You have likely experienced a successful mentoring relationship, in some form or another. Cast your mind back to when you sought advice from your sports coach or teacher or bounced ideas off your older brother or a friend or, perhaps you have been thinking about your career or assessing what are your next steps to expand your business?
Please download the PDF Document for more information.