- 1. Coraggio Members and Business Owners Benefit from Independent Financial Advice
- 2. The Essential Ingredients required to Future proof your business
- 3. Enhance Business Operational Efficiencies and Leverage Business Processes
- 4. Go Team You! Ensuring the right players are on your team
- 5. How much is enough? Planning for your future retirement
- 6. Cyber Security – How to establish, prepare and mitigate cyber attacks to minimise risk
- 7. Business owners tips leading productivity and employees post COVID
- 8. The value accountants, lawyers & HR specialists add to an Advisory Board
- 9. Why purpose driven social impact matters
- 10. Ways to win in the franchising world
- 11. Top leadership development traits for business owners
- 12. Key business takeaways
- 13. Good news story – FullCRM the only domestic Salesforce Implementation partner to receive an industry expertise in manufacturing
- 14. Learn from the emerging business resilients
- 15. RSM 2021 Federal Budget Analysis
- 16. Good news story – Larissa Leone sells her consulting business
- 17. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 18. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 19. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 20. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 21. The right resources to grow your business
- 22. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 23. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 24. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 25. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 26. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 27. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 28. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Coraggio Members and Business Owners Benefit from Independent Financial Advice
As a business owner it is critical to know and understand your numbers. One of the most common reasons businesses fold is due to lack of funds and running out of money, which doesn’t necessarily mean they didn’t have enough customers or clients, however their expenses exceeded their revenue.
Being part of the Coraggion community enables Members to access a qualified accountant navigating best financial practices, tax benefits and accounting structures for their business. Every Coraggio Advisory Board has an appointed accountant to analyse Member’s companies profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections on a monthly basis.
You work tirelessly negotiating deals and investing time fostering client relations, however many businesses neglect to invest the time ensuring they are financial structured correctly and receive the right deductions to maximise expenditure and gain a comprehensive understanding of ways to reduce taxable income and pay less on investment earnings.
For example, the Federal Government has introduced an instant asset write-off scheme for small businesses. Therefore, it makes good business sense to leverage this and other multiple business stimulation incentives. Maintaining financial planning strategies is a continuous process.
Coraggio’s peer to peer mentoring provides access to great business minds culminating their combined industry experience, filling skill gaps in your knowledge and receiving impartial advice. Coraggio’s Member accountants share their knowledge (and the latest ATO and industry advice) to generate proactive outcomes for their fellow Members towards meeting financial goals, reviewing projections and revenue streams, as well as capitalising on tax incentives. This independent unbiased financial advice is presented in the best interest of all Members.