- 1. Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
- 2. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 3. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 4. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 5. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 6. The right resources to grow your business
- 7. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 8. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 9. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 10. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 11. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 12. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 13. Accelerate Board Syllabus
9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
Our May ebook provided insights and observations regarding how to best manage ‘The Restart’ in such extraordinary times. In a small space of time, companies have plunged into a restart phase addressing many unknowns. The transition to a new ‘normal’ will require a reinvention of business models, even as they continue to respond effectively to crisis aftershocks.
We have identified 9 key elements that we feel our members should consider as they re-enter the workplace or navigate working from home.
Contents covered in this guide include;
- COVID-19 Data Informed considerations
- Statistics on how COVID-19 is transferred and how long it can survive on surfaces
- Workplace social distancing keeping our customers and employees safe
- What control measures do you need to implement?
- How to ensure your employees travel safely
- How do you implement alternating work hours
- Tips on keeping your meetings rooms compliant
- Establishing protocols around workers feeling unwell
- How to build workplace culture in an isolated and social distance workplace
- The contact free economy and change in consumer sentiment and behaviours
- Flexibility and innovation
Please download the PDF Document for more information.