- 1. Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
- 2. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 3. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 4. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 5. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 6. The right resources to grow your business
- 7. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 8. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 9. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 10. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 11. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 12. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 13. Accelerate Board Syllabus
The right resources to grow your business
Have you ever considered what the fundamental difference is between running your business and growing your business?
Increasing efficiency is top priority, therefore what additional resources does your business require to improve performance, align employee motivation and increase market share? Does your business have a compelling value proposition along with concise goals supported by brand identity and consistent key messaging?
Strategy, Execution, People and Cash are the cornerstones to a productive, sustainable business. Our latest thought leadership article addresses these areas and how you can utilise them for your business.