How Coraggio's strategic guidance, helped this property investment firm take a holistic business approach
inSynergy is a full-service property investment advisory offering premium property investment advice, education and specialist investment finance broking services. Our focus is to assist people improve their lives and create a better, more secure financial future by investing in themselves to make educated, empowered and astute financial decisions. Last year we hit a significant milestone, celebrating 15 years in business!
Reasons for choosing Coraggio
I was originally invited to be a presenter at Coraggio back in 2016. A former member of The CEO Institute, I understood the value of having a support network of leading business owners and executives in your court. The Coraggio Advisory Board concept takes that to the next level providing the opportunity to build authentic connections with people who truly care about you and your business and are able to give back in that same setting.
How we use Coraggio
Coraggio provides me with a sounding board and keeps me 100% accountable to my business goals. Running a business can be lonely and isolating, however Coraggio offers the opportunity to share experiences and brainstorm ideas at a strategic level. I am incredibly grateful to the more senior members of our CAB that give back their time and expertise to help the less experienced members grow their business and realise their vision. Sometimes the feedback can be brutally honest, but it always comes from the heart!
5 reasons why I value Coraggio:
- Radical candour!
- Feeling connected
- Strategic mentoring
- Sense of community
Located in Manly, NSW and servicing clients Australia-wide
Key outcomes as a result of being with Coraggio
- Better business planning – the reporting framework ensures our financial goals and KPI’s are always top of mind
- Focus on personal and lifestyle goals – I’m reminded of the importance of putting on my oxygen mask first so that I can take care of others
- Sharing the load – having a forum to discuss difficult issues and challenges within my business takes a weight off my shoulders. In a crisis, other members will often drop everything to brainstorm solutions.
- Strive for excellence – being part of such an elite group helps me individually drive and build a high-performance team
- Strategic focus – Having that one day every month out of the office working ‘on’ the business rather than ‘in’ the business gives me the all-important headspace to focus on the bigger picture.
CEO | Property Wealth Planner, inSynergy Advisory