Coraggio and Salesmasters International’s June business insight comes at a timely point as many businesses are preparing their strategic plans for the next financial year. We have guest speaker, Peter McKeon, sharing his formula and roadmap to scale business from $3mn to $30mn.
Key takeaways from this event, perfect for private and family business owners, will include:
- Know your target audience … you are not all things to all people … find ‘your lane’ and own it
- How to take your best client and replicate it … x (times) 20
- Hire salespeople strategically
- Transformation … how to get ‘off the tools’ and start growing your business
Further insights will be gained from Richard Skarzynski, CEO of Coraggio, interviewing Coraggio Member, Von Barnes, Principal of Pinnacle Properties, as she shares the steps in her sales journey from growing broke to growing profitably. and all the steps taken in between.
Facts about why it’s important to get the Sales component of your business right:
- Increasing customer retention rates by just 5% can boost profits by 25% to 95% for small businesses.
- 92% of consumers trust recommendations from friends and family when considering small business.
- About 65% of sales teams that adopt a customer relationship management system achieve their sales quotas compared to onlyl 22% of teams who don’t
Ensure you start your new financial year in the best possible position by attending this event.
Numbers are limited, book your seat today.