How Coraggio's guidance, helped this construction company to take a holistic business approach
We are a family construction business established in 1995 delivering fit-out and refurbishment building projects for the NSW Government, NGO’s, Commercial Businesses and Schools.
Reasons for choosing Coraggio
In 2017 I committed to taking over the family business from my father who was approaching retirement and identified 2 key issues:
- I needed to surround myself with a team of advisors to seamlessly navigate effective succession planning.
- I had to develop an entirely new skill set to fulfil my role as a Director and steer the business as Managing Director.
How we use Coraggio
Coraggio is my testing ground for critical decision making. When I raise an idea or concept to my board, they don’t hold back, they turn it inside and out, forwards and back to find all the gaps. I don’t have any other forum that delivers this level of due diligence for our Business.
5 reasons why I value Coraggio:
- Proof of Concept
Sydney, Hunter and Illawarra.
Servicing all of NSW, this year we have delivered projects as far as Broken Hill, Tweed Heads and Wagga Wagga.
- A holistic approach to life and business
- Strong control of our business and its outcomes
- Strong governance and business performance accountability & reporting
- Continual assessment of business and its direction.
- Focus on exit strategy