How Coraggio's strategic guidance, helped this construction organisation take a holistic business approach
Established in 2016 – Nexus Projex Pty Ltd is a family-owned Project Management business in the fields of building project management, Fit out (Shopfitting) and maintenance with a QLD state-wide presence. We have a goal to become the company of choice in the field of customer service and property maintenance. Additionally, we provide a 24 hour emergency & make-safe wing called Nexus Services 24.7 to further respond to our client growing needs.
Reasons for choosing Coraggio
Firstly, I am proud of what I have achieved in the 4.5 years since the start of my journey but I knew I had hit a stop point for growth & knew enough to realise I was lacking in the tools & knowledge for Scaling Up & needed either a mentor or a company that provided that service & that is clearly what Coraggio is providing me.
How we use Coraggio
As I’m a new member with only 4 months under my belt, I can easily see the benefits of having access to the broad knowledge base that my CAB team provide & the professional Chair is always available to contact.
5 reasons why I value Coraggio:
- Open & honest forum in assessing each individual businesses
- The strategy/path we are on to better our business & ourselves
- Demonstrate new processes or better way to grow & more importantly change direction if needed
- Commitment to Planning / Execution of the plan & witnessing the results for myself & the other members
- Making us accountable for our plan & driving us to achieve.
Murarrie QLD 4172 – servicing the greater Queensland area
Key outcomes as a result of being with Coraggio
- Greater Knowledge in company dynamics
- Tools to up Scale my Business
- Being driven to produce outcomes
- A sense of achievement hitting milestones
- Commencing a journey to better myself
Director | Nexus Projex Pty Ltd