We are pleased to invite you to meet and greet our CEO, Chairs and Members to hear PETER MCKEON present THE CHANGING FACE OF SALES.
- Benefit from hearing Peter McKeon, who offers an unique blend of executive acumen, cultural awareness and inspiring leadership to each of his client partners.
- Understand the importance of sales data and learn how to build trust in a digital sales world.
- Meet Coraggio’s CEO and the Gold Coast Chairs to assess the support network and benefits derived for your business.
- Network with Coraggio Members over morning tea and lunch.
About the speaker
Peter McKeon, Managing Director of Salesmasters International
Peter McKeon is the Founder and Managing Director of Salesmasters International, which is now in their 30th year of business.
He is internationally recognised and universally acclaimed as one of Australia’s leading sales trainers.
A multiple author and recognised as an industry thought leader, Peter‘s reputation is accredited to his capacity to craft the requisite strategic vision to ensure all organisational sales objectives are realised.
As an Industry Expert with Queensland Leaders, Peter is in constant demand from SMEs to large corporates who engage him to solve their sales problems.
He is indeed … a true Salesmaster.
– Effective, timely and powerful advice
Coraggio facilitates an opportunity to discuss business challenges with your Chair, fellow Advisory Board Members, an accountant and a lawyer, 12 days a year. We guarantee this formula increases productive business outcomes for all Coraggio Members businesses.
Imagine if you could leverage the experience from an extensive group of industry peers to improve your decision making and future proof a sustainable business, whilst being held accountable?
Facilitated by a leading Chairperson with proven business expertise ensuring the agenda is relevant, timely and significant. Members are selected for the Advisory Board to produce the most effective professional development and personal growth for business owners’ businesses. Only one Member per industry sector on any given Advisory Board, ensuring confidentiality and a sustainable competitive edge.
Pre meeting requirements
Seating is limited to this complimentary session, aimed specifically at established business owners and entrepreneurs. Following your registration, you will be contacted by Jade Howcroft from Coraggio’s Advisory Team.
Who should attend?
– Businesses turning over a minimum of $500K
– Established business owners, business leaders and entrepreneurs
– Businesses seeking to scale or sell.
To find out more about this event and the eligibility criteria please contact Jade Howcroft on 0409 690 434 or email email@example.com
Date: Friday 1 July 2022
Venue: Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217
Arrive: 11:00AM (11:30AM start) to 1:00PM
Morning tea will be served at 11:00AM.