We are pleased to invite you to meet and greet our CEO, Chairs and Members to hear TRUDY MACDONALD present TALENT, ATTRACTION RETENTION AND ENGAGEMENT.
- Benefit from hearing about the impact of the current talent shortage and great resignation on your business and how to thrive beyond the pandemic by attracting, retaining and engaging high performers.
- Discover the potential impact on your organisation and seek to understand employee & applicant values and motivators
- Meet Coraggio’s CEO and Brisbane Chairs to assess the support network and benefits derived for your business
- Network with Coraggio Members over morning tea and lunch.
Award Winning Speaker, Managing Director & Founder of TalentCode HR
Trudy is an established business leader and human resource professional who specialises in enabling businesses to optimise performance by maximising their greatest asset – people.
Trudy’s career is founded on an education in Organisational Psychology and spans Australia, New Zealand, the USA and parts of Asia. She has co-founded or played a key executive role in four start-up technology and human resource consulting businesses, three of which have been acquired by international companies.
Currently, Trudy is the Founder and Managing Director of TalentCode HR and her passion is improving the performance of businesses by cultivating company cultures and developing leadership capabilities.
– Effective, timely and powerful advice
Coraggio facilitates an opportunity to discuss business challenges with your Chair, fellow Advisory Board Members, an accountant and a lawyer, 12 days a year. We guarantee this formula increases productive business outcomes for all Coraggio Members businesses.
Imagine if you could leverage the experience from an extensive group of industry peers to improve your decision making and future proof a sustainable business, whilst being held accountable?
Facilitated by a leading Chairperson with proven business expertise ensuring the agenda is relevant, timely and significant. Members are selected for the Advisory Board to produce the most effective results for their business. Only one Member per industry sector on any given Advisory Board, ensuring confidentiality and a sustainable competitive edge.
Pre meeting requirements
Seating is limited to this complimentary session, aimed specifically at established business owners and entrepreneurs. Following your registration, you will be contacted by Jade Howcroft from Coraggio’s Advisory Team.
Who should attend?
– Businesses turning over a minimum of $500K
– Established business owners, business leaders and entrepreneurs
– Businesses seeking to scale or sell.
To find out more about this event and the eligibility criteria please contact Jade Howcroft on 0409 690 434 or email email@example.com
Date: Friday 25 March 2022
Venue: Eagle Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Arrive: 11:00AM (11:30AM start) to 1:00PM
Morning tea will be served at 11:00AM.