The Global Pandemic has coerced innovation amongst companies and leaders, forcing us to think differently.
Every company talks about innovation and creativity, however very few are actually doing it well – regardless of their size or Industry sector.
We are delighted to extend you a complimentary invitation to join us to hear first hand how Coraggio can expand and future proof your business, followed by an upfront and personal presentation with leading author and keynote speaker, Gary Bertwistle.
Opened by Coraggio’s CEO, Richard Skarzynski, who will discuss how being part of a Coraggio peer to peer Advisory Board provides a sustainable solution to navigate your business effectively throughout 2021 and beyond.
Followed by Gary Bertwistle, who’s keynote will share insights:
- Using examples and case studies from excellent worldwide innovative leaders regarding how to unlock great ideas from within your company
- Incorporate tangible tips and tools enabling a company buzzing with ideas at every level…. and how to execute to bring these ideas to life
- The leadership mindset required to adjust, create and capitalise on uncertainty
- How to reset and realign following the pandemic
- Essential mindset fundamentals to embrace life’s daily challenges
- Proactive steps to fuel your personal and company recovery in response to the pandemic impact
- Examples to effectively navigate your personal mojo.
About Gary Bertwistle
Author, Who Stole My Mojo
As the author of Who Stole My Mojo, Gary Bertwistle has always had a passion for innovation, creativity and doing things differently. His career has spanned the retail, music, media, corporate education and radio industries. Gary’s greatest desire is derived from people and organisations thinking differently and motivated towards new ways of doing things – to break up the status quo and redesign the traditional formula.
As an innovative thought leader, Gary has assisted companies of all sizes, teams and individuals throughout all industries and categories, to assess what needs to change to enable them to think differently and maximise their potential. Gary is often called upon when companies or individuals lose their mojo.
About Richard Skarzynski
Chief Executive Officer, Coraggio
Richard is a leader committed to delivering significant value, enabling business owners and entrepreneurs to future proof their business. He has been a Chair of Coraggio for more than six years and the CEO since 2017.
What is Coraggio?
Coraggio brings together Australian private business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs in a secure and confidential boardroom environment to challenge assumptions, discuss new ideas, discover next steps and share concerns with neutral parties committed and accountable to one another.
Coraggio Members gather at their monthly Advisory Board and collectively, with their fellow group of peer members from diverse industry sectors, work with their Chair, a lawyer, and an accountant to tangibly drive business success.
Pre meeting requirements
Seating is limited to this complimentary session, aimed specifically at established business owners and entrepreneurs. Following your registration, you will be contacted by Jade Howcroft from Coraggio’s Advisory Team.
Who should attend?
- Businesses turning over a minimum of $500K
- Established business owners, business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Businesses seeking to scale or sell.
To find out more regarding this complimentary event and confirm your eligibility, please contact Simone Dunlop on 0406 222 361 or email email@example.com
Date: Friday 28 May 2021
Venue: Eagle Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Arrive: 9:00AM (9:30AM start) to 12:30PM
Morning tea will be served at 11:00AM. Food and beverages are individually packaged according to the guidelines and physical distancing measures as per Government regulations.