Join us for an exclusive Coraggio Business Insights event, in partnership with the Melbourne Business Network, featuring the renowned Australian entrepreneur and author, Richard Turner.
Richard is the leader of four successful companies across four different industry sectors, and former Australian Entrepreneur of the Year. His most recent venture, ZEN Energy, was previously named one of the fastest-growing companies in Australia. Richard is a specialist in re-invention and industry disruption, he is passionate about sustainability and wants to ideally assist companies that are driving change for the better, believe in their purpose and add value to future generations.
With Richard onto his 3rd billion-dollar start-up, he will share his insights on:
- Strategies for designing a business for success from conception
- The art of reinvention and disruption
- Tips for greater branding visibility and strategic marketing
- Insights regarding how to manage consistent growth
- Practical advice addressing trademarks and patents
- How to get investment ready and critical learnings
- The importance of passion, culture, and value.
Following this presentation, you’ll have the opportunity to network with like-minded business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Don’t miss this unique, complimentary opportunity to learn from one of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs. Register now to secure your spot and proactively embrace your first steps towards achieving ongoing business goals.
The Coraggion community look forward to welcoming you!
Date – Thursday, 27 April
Time – 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM (Arrive at 4:00 PM)
Address – Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tickets – Complimentary.
Please note, the event address will be shared with attendees after registration. Parking is conveniently available at the venue.