We are pleased to invite you to meet and greet our CEO, Chairpersons and join Members to hear GARY BERTWISTLE present CASH – THE NEW CURRENCY OF LEADERSHIP.
- Learn as Gary Bertwistle shares how leaders get ahead of the game and think about the uncommon trends that when capitalised upon, can enhance CASH
- Discover the new world in business, culture, brand, customer service, leadership and business models – all of which impact cashflow
- Meet Coraggio’s CEO and the Brisbane Chairpersons to achieve a greater understanding of who you could be working with to leverage business performance
- Enjoy networking morning tea and lunch with Coraggio Members
Author and keynote speaker
As the author of Who Stole My Mojo, Gary Bertwistle has always had a passion for innovation, creativity and doing things differently. Gary’s greatest desire is derived from people and organisations who think differently to identify new ways of doing things – to break up the status quo and redesign the traditional formula. As an innovative thought leader, Gary is often called upon when companies or individuals lose their mojo.
– Effective, timely and powerful advice
Coraggio creates the opportunity to discuss business challenges with your Chair, fellow Advisory Board Members, an accountant and a lawyer, one full day every month. We guarantee this formula facilitates tangible productive business performance outcomes for all Coraggio Members.
Imagine if you could leverage the experience from an extensive group of industry peers to improve your decision making and future proof a sustainable business, whilst being held accountable?
Facilitated by a leading Chairperson with proven business expertise ensuring the agenda is relevant, timely and significant. Members are selected for the Advisory Board Coraggio which aligns effectively with your business. Only one Member per industry on any given Advisory Board, ensuring industry exclusivity and a sustainable competitive edge.
Pre meeting requirements
Seating is limited to this complimentary session, aimed specifically at established business owners and entrepreneurs. Following your registration, you will be contacted by Jade Howcroft from Coraggio’s Advisory Team.
Who should attend?
– Businesses turning over a minimum of $500K
– Established business owners, business leaders and entrepreneurs
– Businesses seeking to scale or sell.
To find out more about this event and the eligibility criteria please contact Jade Howcroft on 0409 690 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Friday 25 February 2022
Venue: Eagle Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Arrive: 11:00AM (11:30AM start) to 1:00PM
Morning tea will be served at 11:00AM.