- 1. Good news story – FullCRM the only domestic Salesforce Implementation partner to receive an industry expertise in manufacturing
- 2. Learn from the emerging business resilients
- 3. RSM 2021 Federal Budget Analysis
- 4. Good news story – Larissa Leone sells her consulting business
- 5. Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
- 6. 7 strategies for business owners to be effective leaders
- 7. Good news story – Blake Read supports healthcare and frontline workers during the pandemic
- 8. Small Business in the Australian Economy
- 9. Good News Story – Peita Royal Nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards
- 10. The right resources to grow your business
- 11. Where to next for our workforce and people management strategy
- 12. Supercharge your business through peer to peer mentoring
- 13. 6 consumer trends for business owners to consider in 2020
- 14. 9 elements for business owners to consider as they plan to restart and rebuild
- 15. The COVID-19 Stimulus and support measures
- 16. Coraggio Membership Overview
- 17. Accelerate Board Syllabus
Good news story – Kylie Chown nominated in the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards
We are delighted that one of our Brisbane Coraggio members, Kylie Chown, was recently recognised by the Social Media Marketing Institute’s annual awards as a finalist for best use of LinkedIn and best Social Media Educator.
The Social Media Marketing Institute is a membership, education and professional development organisation representing the Social Media Industry. They support social media marketers throughout their career by providing mentorship, training, conferences, awards, education and advisory.
These prestigious accolades demonstrates Kylie’s ability to perform in this field across numerous social media platforms for clients as her market offering diversifies and goes from strength to strength.