fbpx Skip to main content

How Coraggio's strategic guidance, helped this commercial fitout business take a holistic business approach

Established in 1995 by our founding Director, Trevor Lloyd, Trinity specialises in delivering fitout, refurbishment and construction projects in both metropolitan and regional NSW.

Today, Trinity remains a family-owned company, led by Trevor’s son, Ben Lloyd, and governed by our Advisory Board, delivering projects across education, social infrastructure, commercial workplaces and government sectors.

From project inception to completion, we prioritise a client-first approach. By taking the time to understand our client’s unique operational requirements, we engage in collaborative efforts to ensure that the project not only meets immediate needs but also yields lasting benefits for the broader community.

Reasons for choosing Coraggio

In 2017, I started discussing succession plans with my father, who was considering retirement in the coming years. Aware that at the time I did not have the experience or skill set to become a business owner and director, I was introduced to Coraggio.

How does Coraggio support your business?

Coraggio has taught me everything I need to know to be a Director. At the very least, Coraggio has guided me in the right direction whenever I have needed to make a critical decision.

The verdict

For me, Corragio is:

  • A trusted network of advisors
  • A non-judgemental sounding board for my good and bad ideas
  • A brick wall that reminds me to stop and reconsider when it is needed
  • A group of people that understand the unique struggles of being a business owner
  • A consistent monthly reflection on business performance, strategy and a sanity check for progress


Trinity operates in the construction sector, focusing on fitout, refurbishment and new build projects.

Company size

The team is made up of over 35 skilled professionals and our annual turnover consistently exceeds $50m.


With our headquarters nestled in Hurstville, we spearhead projects across both metropolitan and regional NSW. Our endeavours span across bustling city landscapes, constituting 70% of our workload, while the remaining 30% is dedicated to serving remote and regional communities.

Primary outcome as a result of being with Coraggio

Through Coraggio, I have built a strong network of business advisors. Without the trust Coraggio fosters, I would not have had the same immediate success in finding ‘my people’.

Ben Lloyd

Managing Director | Trinity

Let’s start the conversation.

Start the conversation